Kari Gran's lightweight Mineral Makeup provides long-lasting, light reflecting coverage while allowing the skin to breathe. Free of talc, synthetic fragrance, dyes, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, nano particles and animal testing.
The broad color palette gives a range of color options that are both flattering and complementary to most skin tones.
Shades 1-6 have a warm undertone and shades 7-8 have a neutral to cool undertone.
- Long-lasting, breathable coverage
- Free of talc, synthetci fragrance and dyes
- Cruelty-Free: tested on our skin, never on animals
Eco-luxe and formulated without parabens
- The Mineral Makeup products should be used very sparingly. Please note that they are extremely concentrated and only require a small amount of product. Start with a small amount and “build” with additional layers to find the perfect coverage for you. You can go from sheer to opaque coverage with one simple product.
- Using the residue from the cap or lid will be plenty to start. If this is your first time using a mineral makeup, have patience. You will know if you have over applied if the powder is sitting in your fine facial lines, or looks cakey.
- You will know if you have applied the powder too soon after your moisturizer if you have a streaky appearance or again, if it’s too cakey. Allow time for your moisturizer to set in, a minute or two should suffice.
- In order to achieve a medium to heavy coverage, we suggest using a foundation brush or sponge for application which will result in a heavier and more intense coverage.
- For liquid foundations, our little trick is to mix one pump of Essential Serum or Essential SPF to a little bit of the powder and blend to the desired color and consistency and then apply to the face.
- The Hydrating Tonic does a nice job of setting your mineral makeup. Mist 3-4 pumps and you are done.